All moving companies in California must be listed and carry a CA ?T-No?(189-613). Such carrier that do not have a CA ?T No? (189-613) are probably not licensed And insured against loss and damage with the PUC. once you have the names of possible moving companies; you may call the PUC at 1-800-366-4782. Verbal estimates are not binding. You can ask from us to send you an estimator to provide you with a binding Estimate in writing. (Not available for us in all areas). If company cannot send you an estimator make sure that the following is transfer to you by email or fax.


Free Estimate

Long distance:

Weighing your goods:

Free Estimate

Check Out Prodigy Moving & Storage Resources!